New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Name:||Highball Point Court Heels||Features:||BLACK SUEDE|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIB MENS TUBULAR RUNNER YEEZY KANYE WEST BLACK WHITE PRINT ATHLETIC FASHION SHOE
- Nike Air Max 95 Essential White Black Solar Red SZ 10.5 (749766-106)
- Nike lebron 16 super bron SB size 11 2018 release
- Nike Lunarcharge shoes Mens Size 10.5 Teal Jade 923281-331
- Rare Adidas Streetball 1.5 Basketball shoes sz 14 Maroon Crimson C75389 NEW ANB
- Men New Round Toe Leaf Embroidery Slip On Casual Breathable Loafers shoes
- 18 Men Casual shoes Lace Up Sneakers Breathable Sport Sneaker Round Toe Athletic
- Berluti BRUNICO Mountain Size 8 JS 26.5 cm Navy Men's shoes Boots Rare B48
- FIND Men's Suede Penny Loafers Beige 10 UK
- Women's shoes ASH 10 (EU 40) sneakers black white textile BS301-40
- Women's shoes Ash Eloise Silver Mule Spring Summer 2018
- Women's shoes Bernie Mev Sun Chesca Woven Slip On Peep Toe Pumps Black New
- Women's shoes Bernie Mev. Fresh Lulia Handwoven Casual Wedges Black New
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with