New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Dark Brown Full Grain Leather
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Max 95 Essential shoes men Tempo Libero Sport Sneakers Oliva
- Nike LeBron 16 Equality Size 13 - BQ5969-100 (Right shoes Black) 100% Authentic
- Nike Lunarcharge Essential 923619 101 Uk Size 9
- Puma Trinomic Disque Blaze pink white Baskets bluees pour men à Enfiler
- Men's Skechers Walson-Dolen Oxford shoes Light Grey
- Acne Studios Rockaway Leather Sneakers, White Navy, Size 9UK, 43EU
- And1 Mad Game Select Mid shoes White orange Latrell Sprewell NYC Knicks New Neu
- DB's V Fit Single Touch Strap House shoes (Cannock) in Size UK7 to UK12
- Loafers Men's Driving Moccasin-Gommino Strappy Slip Ons Breathable Outdoor Flats
- AUTHENTIC Nike Air Max 98 South Beach 640744 005 Wht Pink Kinetic Green men size
- AUTHENTIC NIKE Air Max Plus Frequency Pack Tr Yelllow Black AV7940 700 Men size
- Authentic Nike Air Presto Fly ® ( Men Size UK 7.5 EUR 42 ) bluee Void Game Royal
- AUTHENTIC NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FK UTILITY PINK BLAST AH6834-006 MEN SZ 9
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with