New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Colour:||sand||Fastening:||Lace Up|
|Shoe Size:||UK 6.5||Upper Material:||Suede|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NICE AGL Black Leather Platform Sneakers with Pearl Detail, Size EU 39 US 9
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Seaport Elise Leather Loafers Linen Size10 M Retail 99
- Vogli shoes 123991 White 35
- Authentic christian louboutin, black, 41
- Dansko XP 2.0 Pro Brown Floral Tooled Leather - size EU 39 US 9 - was 150
- FLASHDANCE-708SCH MULTI PATTERN LIGHTS POLE DANCE ANKLE STRAP PLATFORM SANDAL
- Ladies Van Dal Special Made Wedge Sandals 'Temple'
- NEW WOMEN'S ARTEMIS CLASSIC KILIM TURKISH CARPET LOAFERS SIZE US 10 EUR 41
- Rhinestones Rivets Crystal Womens Pointy Toe Glitter shoes Shiny Wedding Party
- Mizuno Wave Rider 21 2E Men Running shoes Black gold-White
- Adidas eqt support 93 17 Black Turbo red
- Clarks Womens UK Size 5 Brown Knee High Boots
- Clarks Womens UK Size 5.5 (EU 39) Black Ankle Boots
- Clarks Womens UK Size 5.5 Black Leather Booties
- Clarks Womens UK Size 6 (EU 39) Black Sock Boots
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with