|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition”|
|Euro Size:||EUR 42|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Pattern:||Striped|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike WMNS Classic Cortez Nylon Prem US 9.5 Eur 41 Vintage Air Max Span Base OG 1
- Puma Rihanna Fenty Slides Bow Pink Silver 365774-03 Womens Sizes 5.5-9.5
- shoes DIADORA HERITAGE Woman SNEAKERS TRENDY RED Fabric 156030-45053
- TORY BURCH MURPHY TAN SUEDE LEATHER WOMEN SIZE 10M SNEAKER
- Vaneli New Berky Sandal Viso Trapper 8
- Women’s Redwing Pecos Work Boots 9.5 B Made In The USA
- sale Vivienne Westwood gold Comb 4 Women US 7 Black Platform Heel 799
- Miz Mooz Leather Boots w Credver Detail Elwood Army Women's EU40 US 9-9.5
- HARLEY DAVIDSON BLACK LEATHER MOTO BIKER BOOTS SZ 5
- Mens shoes FDF SHOES 6 (EU 40) sneakers black leather BZ335-B
- Men's shoes FDF SHOES 7 (EU 40) elegant black shiny leather BZ338-B
- Men's shoes FDF SHOES 7 (EU 40) elegant red leather BZ353-B
- Mens shoes FDF SHOES 7 (EU 41) elegant black leather BZ354-C
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with