New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Wine Red Patent Leather Classic Heel in Size 34 35 36 36.5
- Azura Women's Lorinda Mule
- Design Chocolaticas Carousel Women's Mary Jane Flat
- Irregular Choice Slumber Party Black Womens Hi Ankle Boots
- Naughty Monkey Womens Fringe Benefit Tan Heels Size 8
- PLEASER shoes Sexy Black Glitter Platform Exotic Dancer Stripper 8 High Heel 10
- Renata gold Court shoes 39.5 BNIB With Animal Print Detail
- Men's Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit MOC 2 Neutral Olive Athletic Fashion AH7006 200
- A Ma Maniere x Invincible x adidas Consortium Ultra Boost size 11 SE CM7880 New
- AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO 378037-623 gym red black-white 11 Size 10.5
- Creative Recreation Men's Santos Navy Black Ballistic Fashion Sneakers 13
- KEEN Newport H2, Sandals of Hiking Man
- New Balance Minimus 10v1 Mens 9 Barefoot Running Sneaker shoes Sneakers Men NEW
- Nike Air Jordan legacy 312 Wolf Grey Lt Graphite Uk Size 9 last Pair
- BNIB Clarks Ladies Alania Posey Sand Nubuck Leather Lace Up shoes
- Orthaheel Myla Women's Mary Jane shoes Burgundy Leather Size 7
- Skechers NEW Microburst Lightness chestnut tan comfort ballet shoes size 3-8
- BRAND NEW WALDLAUFER ladies flat loafer in grey faux croc leather UK SIZE 7.5 E
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with