New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Chaussures de ballet||Genre:||Femme|
|Type de taille:||Régler||Modèle:||D02 NAPPA BIANCO NAPPA GLICINE|
|Style:||Voir la description||Numéro de pièce fabricant:||D02 NAPPA BIANCO NAPPA GLICINE|
|Hauteur du talon:||Plat||Pays de fabrication:||Italie|
|Marque:||Versace 19.69 Abbigliamento Sportivo SRL||Semelle:||100% CAOUTCHOUC|
|Matière:||100% cuir de veau|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Stacy Adams Men's Cicero Perfed Moc Toe Slip On shoes Navy 25172-410
- Nike Youth Air DT Max '96 Deion Sanders 616502-400 Athletic Sneakers Sizes 47
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.3 Turf Men's Soccer Footbal shoes AQ0612 1805
- Brooks Cascadia 11 GTX Mens Waterproof Running shoes
- women Clarks in Vernice Nera Raisie Hilde Robuste shoes con Lacci
- women Remonte shoes da Passeggio - R5404
- ELEGANTER SLIPPER von GABOR NEU Gr. 9 G in taupe & Leder super edel
- Mocassins en cuir black RALPH LAUREN COLLECTION size 7.5B soit un 37,5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with