New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dimensions:||L 12 x W 9.6 x H 4 inches||MPN:|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8 M US|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Vince Camuto Womens Binks Taupe Suede Booties shoes 9 Medium (B,M) BHFO 2637
- Women's Hunter Short Gloss Rain Boot and boot socks Ocean bluee Size 7
- Steve Madden Platform Heels Womens Sz 7.5 Leather Dejavu Pumps shoes
- Nocona Boots Women's Western Black Back Cut Python 2001 99 005
- CLASSIQUE-3011, 5'' Heel Thigh High Pointed Boot by PleaserUSA
- Sam Edelman Woman's Joey Leather Bootie Brown SIZE 9.5M
- Swedish Hasbeens Boots Sz 39 Black Block Heal Shearling Shaft
- Melissa Ankle boot by Rain, Rain drop boot size 6 new
- Sam Edelman Women's Penny 2 Wide Shaft Whiskey Basto Lea M
- NEW LIMITED ED. IRREGULAR CHOICE BLACK SPARKLE PLEATED TIER BOW MIDCALF BOOT 7.5
- blueNDSTONE 1464 STIVALETTO grey CON ELASTICO LATERALE MainApps
- CQ COUTURE SAMPLE PERLEN NEU OVERKNEE BOOTS STIEFEL STIEFEL LEATHER red RED 37
- GRASSHOPPERS BY KEDS CANVAS SLIP ON quilted sole SHOES SKIMMERS beige Sz 8 M
- Earth Citrus Womens Boat shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Pataugas Bisk CR F4d, Woman Sneakers
- Pataugas Bono S F4d, Sneakers High Woman
- Pataugas Rock N F2d, Women’s Low White (white 001) 5 UK
- Pataugas Women 625049 Trainers White Size 5 UK
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with