New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marke:||CESARE PACIOTTI UOMO|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Camdyn Platform
- Giesswein Women's Densdorf Closed Toe Ballet Flats Red (Bordeaux) 7 UK
- Manolo Blahnik Black Leather Ballet Flats Size 6
- NWOB SOFTSPOTS BLACK LEATHER HEELS WOMENS COMFORTABLE PUMPS SHOES SIZE 11 M
- shoes, STARRYBOARD, black leather, round toe, 1 1 2 wedge SZ 11 xw
- SHOES RUNNING, SIZE 10, MULTI COLOR
- Adidas Originals Men's Freak X Carbon FTball shoes
- Adidas Ultraboost 3.0 Mystery Grey Core Black White Ultra Boost BA8849
- shoes ALBERTO GUARDIANI Homme black Cuir naturel SU77532B-AP00
- Jordan Retro 14 Graphite Size 9
- New Balance 1500 PSW Purple Size 9 Made In England New
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low IE White Gym Red Men's Size 9.5 DS NEW 919712-101
- Nike Air Trainer Victor Cruz Haystack Wheat Size 9.5 812637-700
- Nike Mens Air Jordan 4 Retro Laser White Chrome-Silver Brand new
- Rare Puma King Avanti X En black Premium Leather Size Men 9.5
- New COLE HAAN Mens Grand Crosscourt Sneaker Navy Leather Oxford shoes C26522
- Hugo Boss Men's Arkansas Knit Sneaker
- Hugo Boss Men's bluee Loafer Suede Sole Real Rubber shoes Sz EU 11 US 12
- Hugo Boss Men's Dandy Embossed Loafers shoes
- Hugo Boss Men's Dressapp Double Monk Strap Leather Loafers shoes
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with